Second Eighteen

February 14 is Valentine’s Day and it’s a title of a movie which I just recently watched. I was single back then (but not bitter), slowly moving on leaving behind a special occasion to everyone in love. Who wouldn’t watch a star-studded cast movie about love? Not me, I guess I was just lonely that month. It reveals about different couples in love that deals with unlike factors involving them. Boy meets girl with pleasure, a husband who is unfaithful, a woman who chooses her career over love, bestfriends who failed to realize they were in love, a mom’s sacrifice just to see her son, puppy love and gay couples on the headlines. The emphasis is more on both ways, delivering love in various behaviours. Selfish and selfless, two tails that makes the choices but with only one decision. It’s a great movie.

Why would I write about this movie? Not for any reason, but more of realization which I never thought I would feel myself portraying a character, not of who I choose to be but of who I am. So, I finally found my partner and our relationship is sailing to a wavy coast. It’s uneasy, we both know that.

And so, I made my Valentine’s card for the one I love.



Love is always a happy sense, if it’s not it is still love, but you are just facing the consequences. Thank you for this great movie to our Second Eighteen.

3 comments:

Segundo August 21, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

naiyak ako. huhuhuhu.

Anonymous August 21, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

kinakaya ko ang lahat para sa kanya. mahal na mahal ko siya.

Isang Minuto August 28, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

namiss ko ng sabihin yan.

kaya natin to. love love!

Ang mga manunulat ng blog na ito ay magkakaibigan na lumaki ng may sari-sariling pananaw na nagdesisyong ibahagi ang kanilang mga karanasan sa kung paano nila binibigyang kulay ang magulong iko't ng buhay.