Who Will Save Me?

I want to meet the old me -- the spiritual, God-fearing, non-judgmental, helping/serving/Utopic me.

I've been lost for the longest time and with my career right now, I thinking I'm starting to be redeemed. I was introduced to St. Josemaria Escriva and I'm thinking of actually making him part of my professional career. The main objective of the group is to help young professionals be saintly in their daily lives, and I know God worked that He made me know the group just now.

I want to devote some of my time to something else, and I'm thinking this might be the perfect "past time", the perfect something to do out of work. I'm very positive about this, and I'm more than optimistic with myself on this.

Maybe St. Josemaria's the one to save me from being lost for years. But on second thoughts, I, alone, can save my lost self. St. Josemaria and the group are just there to help.

0 comments:

Ang mga manunulat ng blog na ito ay magkakaibigan na lumaki ng may sari-sariling pananaw na nagdesisyong ibahagi ang kanilang mga karanasan sa kung paano nila binibigyang kulay ang magulong iko't ng buhay.