Hope is Contagious

I was bound to go home when I decided to take a simple walk in Quiapo to buy some pirated DVD's. I know it's not a good deed but I can't help it. It's cheap and you're gonna use it once anyway so why not buy it? But I'm not encouraging you to buy some. Still, original copies are the best. When I came to a movie stand where DVD's are sold like hotcakes (for it costs way cheaper than before), I saw this movie: Letters to God.

I'm not gonna right a movie review about it in this blog. I'll leave that somewhere in cyberspace. Instead, I'll give you an idea about the film. Its about Tyler, a boy with cancer, who writes letters to God. His letters were encountered by Brady, a mailman who's having struggles with his life. They entered each one's life and the story goes on. This is a Christian movie, as the title says, but anyone can benefit from it for in the end, you'll have that heartwarming feeling. Was actually teary-eyed when I ended the film.

I am thankful for these pirated DVD's for if it doesn't exist, I won't encounter Tyler's story.

Ang mga manunulat ng blog na ito ay magkakaibigan na lumaki ng may sari-sariling pananaw na nagdesisyong ibahagi ang kanilang mga karanasan sa kung paano nila binibigyang kulay ang magulong iko't ng buhay.